Monday, September 6, 2010

No More Excuses

I've decided to get down to business and update the blog. The past two weeks I've made excuses to myself, such as: It's the first week of school and I have to plan lessons for the semester...but actually I don't plan lessons. Or I need to organize my photos. That actually took less than an hour to sort through them and put them on Facebook. And it took 30 minutes to pick the many photos I wanted to put on the blog. I like putting pictures on the blog and talking about them. It makes up for my sometimes poor and lazy story telling.

But now, today, Monday I really have no excuses. I pulled my quad playing ultimate frisbee yesterday. (Really showing my age I guess.) So I can't run or exercise, in fact I can barely walk. But right now there's no where to walk to, since Busan is being brushed by yet another typhoon. This packing 30 mile per hour winds, though it is quite wet outside. Therefore I am virtually trapped in my little apartment. But I plan on making the most of it by drinking a bottle of fine Korean Cabernet Sauvignon and telling a few brief stories about my travels in Mongolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment