Monday, July 19, 2010

Sweat Monster



It's really hot and sweaty right now in Korea. I took this photo this morning at 7:50 after I returned from my run. here is complete sweat coverage of my T-shirt. It's something I'm proud of and I always feel like I've accomplished something when I can attain full coverage. Ideally I would take my shirt off, or not even start with it on, but, this Korea, where showing such skin would be considered highly offensive. I'd get stared at like I was Mel Gibson walking down Hollywood Boulevard.

I'm guessing it was around 80 degrees when i departed at 6:45 this morning, with the dew point pretty high as well. In some ways not being able to leave my school right now is a blessing. All I'd do is sweat, or stay in my apartment with the A/C on. Instead I plan on taking a little nap and planning my vacation..and gazing out the window at the beautiful blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment